1. To reserve the 'House', the Client should complete and sign the Booking Form and return it
together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit of £75.00 per week let. Following
receipt of the Booking Form and deposit, we will send the relevant receipt. This is the
formal acceptance of the booking.
2. The balance of the rent is payable not less than eight weeks before the start of the rental
period. If payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to give notice in
writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of
the rent unless we are able to re-let the house. In this event, clause 3 of the booking
Conditions will apply. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period
we require full payment at the time of booking.
3. Subject to clauses 1 and 2 above, in the event of cancellation, refunds of amounts paid
will be made if we are able to re-let the house. and any expenses or losses incurred in
so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. THE CLIENT IS STRONGLY
RECOMMENDED TO ARRANGE A COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY
(INCLUDING CANCELLATION COVER) AND TO HAVE FULL COVER FOR THE
PARTY’S PERSONAL BELONGINGS, SINCE THESE ARE NOT COVERED BY OUR
4. The earliest rental period shall commence on a Saturday at 4.00pm and finish on
Saturday at 10.00am. We shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time
stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
5. The maximum number to reside in the House must not exceed SIX unless we have
given written permission.
6. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the house and
leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
7. The Client shall report without delay any defects or breakdown of items of equipment
inside the house or damage to patio furniture.
8. We shall not be liable to the Client:
for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the house
for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot,
war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of ourselves.
for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the house
shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and
in any such event we shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund the Client
all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
9. Under no circumstances shall our liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to
ourselves for the rental period.
This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and
interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceeding arising
out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent
jurisdiction in England.
Please note these booking conditions will be included with our confirmation of booking.
October – May inclusive £200.00 per week
June – September inclusive £250.00 per week
July – August inclusive £325.00 per week